Fifth -
Moderation was the name of my game on the fifth. We spent the ENTIRE day with Fuscia, and that's always interesting. (Hi Foos!) I love food, and I feel it necessary to try everything that is offered to me. So, at the Yard House, during our meal of appetizers, I did just that. I tried everything. I ate enough so that I was satisfied, and not beyond that. For drinks; I opted for a Long Island. I know what you're thinking; "Long Islands aren't Healthy." I Know. But a brewed gaming girl's NOT going to cut out alcohol all-together I also didn't fell that beers were a good choice. Plus; too much variety with beer gives me gas, and that's gross. Once back home, while Puese and Fuscia downed the Irish Car Bombs, I stuck to rum and coke. Again; I KNOW rum and coke's are NOT healthy, but a couple of those is better than getting trashed. For dinner I had one large tortilla taco, and that was it. It wasn't THAT bad, but it wasn't that good of a day either.
Sixth -
I opted for super lazy today. I slept in, and then stayed in bed until after noon. I was talking to my dad for his birthday though, so I wasn't being completely useless. Puese also made me an omelette with spinach and ham, which I ate in bed. And late brought me a cranberry(I think) English muffin half. It was tasty. Odd, but tasty. For lunch we went to Orange Chicken, our local Chinese fast food place of choice. Then sat on the couch for the rest of the day and finished watching Firefly. The only healthy think I did today was drink lots of water. For dinner we had cold sandwiches and rolls. I loaded mine up with lettuce and tomato, with cheese avocado and meats. It was seriously too much bread, even though I gutted the top of my roll and stuffed the hallow with the veggies. Oh well. I do have a plan to either take a walk or see what I can do about exercising with my old videos, tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment