Actually that's not entirely accurate. I mixed up a batch of sugar scrub and grabbed the mayonnaise. I'm pretty sure I used more than the suggested amount I've read about, but then again; my hair is long and thick. I coated my hair liberally with the mayonnaise and pinned it atop my head with a wide tooth comb. I let it sit while used the sugar scrub. I still need to write my review of that, but I can say I liked it, which may be obvious by the fact that I chose to make and use it a second time. After I was sufficiently scrubbed down, the sugar wasn't so much rough as it was oily anymore, I rinsed off my body. After that; I felt it'd been enough time, I directly applied my baking soda mixture to my hair until it was completely coated. I massaged my scalp and tried to work it into my hair so that I'd get the mayonnaise out. After that I applied my spray of Apple Cider Vinegar with water, pinned my hair up with a comb, then washed my body. I know I'd just used my sugar scrub, but again, as it happened last time, I felt far too oily to satisfy myself as being clean. So a quick body was coat was in order. It only made my feel more comfortable about the oil. After rinsing off that coat, I rinsed my hair out with cold water and was done. The mayonnaise is supposed to act as a moisturizing treatment for the hair. It did leave my hair super super shiny. In a pretty shiny sort of way, not a "MY GAWD WOMAN! When was the last time you washed your hair?!" sort of way. It also doesn't feel dried out at all. I'm mostly curious to see how long I can go before washing it again. I've also decided to see if I can "set" my hair, like they did back when you washed your hair once a week at most. That, and I've been looking for inspiration for 1940's style dresses, to make one, and with that comes the hair. Oh the hair! If I could make hats, I most definitely would.For lunch I've settled on a sandwich based on what I cold find in the kitchen. My lunch meats are gone, but we have salami and Canadian bacon. We also have whole grain flat bread things, for veggie burgers. I found a cucumber, a tomato, some shred ed cheese, and spinach. AlaSandwich! With Apples.
Once Puese got home, all productivity halted. That's usual, come to think of it. He talked and Axure gabbed, and I participated a little bit. Puese decided we all needed an alcoholic beverage, so I had vodka with whatever mixer we could find, which wasn't much, as we don't have soda in stock, and are currently out of Orange juice. I found a mini can of Dr. Pepper in my bag of random bits by the bar, it wasn't good. It was kinda gross. I also helped myself to a mochi ball while I was busy being bored out of my mind by their chatter. After that; I had a vodka sour, which isn't as tasty as a whisky sour, but there again, we're out of whisky. And we all watched airplane until dinner was ready. Axure made a bean soup. It had ham, and carrots and onion, and celery. I appreciate when people make me dinner. So I ate it gladly. We finished off the night watching Dr. Who. The fifth Dr. to be more precise. It's now 11:05pm, Axure is asleep on the couch, Puese went to bed at least an hour ago, and I'm sitting on the floor in the dark finishing up this post. I hope I'll be able to go to bed quickly, I do have a plan for tomorrow of which I'm really kinda excited about.
No comments:
Post a Comment