January 16th - 20th

Unfortuantly, I have been unable to post regularly here, nor can I recall exactly all of my habits throughout the past five days. I'll try my best to recap.

I did eat breakfast each day. Some of the days, breakfast was made for me. One day was breakfast burrito, another was a breakfast quesadilla. Otherwise I stuck to breakfast cereal and fruit. All but one of the days, I ate lunch. Various sandwiches, because that's how I do. Paired with apples mostly. Except for the days I had leftovers. Dinner is an entirely different story. One day was Chinese food, one day, we had mac'n'cheese.
I went to bed early for me most of the days, and woke up between early and normal for me.

Sixteenth - I was very excited about continuing my project for the week, which translated to my waking up early. Before 8am, to be more exact. We had two dinners tonight. Puese and I made dinner, and then dinner was brought to us. Granted; there were a few hours in between both of these meals.

Seventeenth - This was a day of leftovers. I worked for most of the day on this weeks project. After Puese got home from work, we went grocery shopping, like proper, for the first time since the beginning of September 2012. We made sure to not pick up anything too artificial, except for his American cheese and some hot dogs for mac'n'cheese.

Eighteenth - I opted for washing my hair today, to get ready for the weekend. I also set it in curlers to "set" my hair. I finished my project  as well. This was one of the nights that I stayed up later.

Nineteeth - Today was my friend's birthday party out in Riverside. I wore my project dress. Puese and I had lunch out at a sandwich shop. Then after the party, we went to dinner with Fuscia. We had sushi.

Twentieth - Fuscia came back over today. Puese and he played games all day. I stayed out of the way. Puese's mom made pizza for lunch and chicken stew for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment