January 12th 2013

Surprisingly, we didn't sleep in much today. I was up at 8:30 or 9. Which is early for me, and for a Saturday.  And for a day after, morning. For breakfast, we went out with Puese's family, and there were NO healthy options at the diner, so I chose to eat what sounded good. But not the worst. I had an Avocado, Bacon, Cheddar Omelet. It came with home style potatoes; which varies from place to place. These ones were potato slices cooked with onions and bell pepper. With a side of biscuits and gravy. We were all surprised that the gravy was bacon gravy, and I could only eat half the biscuit. It was probably too much food, but at least I ate breakfast. Our actual plans for the day were to go out with my mom and brother for lunch to open our Christmas gifts from my dad. We went to our usual joint; Wendy's. I am a creature of habit, and once I decided there was more than a dollar menu, I've been getting their grilled chicken sandwich combo. I like it lots and I had it once again. The four of us share all of our fries, so I didn't eat as much as a full fry. Their new(er) fresh berries teas and lemonades are good too. Mmmmm. I think what we did for the rest of the day was sit around and play video games. I continued my work on various achievements, including but not limited to; Loremaster, and Littlest Pet Shop. Axure and his mom made dinner for us; Salad, shrimp, fish, and rice. I like fish. Axure makes good fish. After dinner I achieved Loremast of the Eastern Kingdoms and went to bed at my usual hour, after 1am.


No comments:

Post a Comment