January 1st 2013

Yesterday went rather well I think. I got about 6 hours of sleep and ate breakfast when I woke up. It included a bowl of Chex and a banana. I did forget to eat again for a long while, but I don't think it was too too late after breakfast that I finally had lunch. I made a sandwich using all the fresh ingredients I'd purchased the day before, when I walked to the store to buy veggies. Then a few hours later, at the train station, I split a flat bread footlong with my mom from subway. Lots of veggies there too. I did however, have an M&M cookie because it was offered to me. Then when I got home Puese made me a rum and coke, which I dutifully drank. I paired that with a third of the cookies I'd received as a Christmas present, which I kindly shared with both Axure and Puese. Then dinner was ready and I ate some of that too. Not too much though, just a small helping of some sort of meatball soup. I picked out lots of carrots in my serving and didn't have too many meatballs. The garlic bread paired with it was delicious...
I was successful at managing my serving sizes. I also believe that I was diligent at properly chewing all of my food. Choosing what food to eat, and when to say no to what people make for me will be a whole other task to defeat. Today, Puese will be at work until about 5pm. I'm not sure yet where I'll fit it in, but I do plan to take another walk to the store. Even if it's just to Goodwill to find some items for one of my "Inspired" projects... There are 268 days until our wedding, as long as I'm diligent, I believe I can make enough changes and be healthy by then. Hopefully sooner... Now if I could get rid of this dry cough.

No comments:

Post a Comment