January 3rd 2013
Today never really started. I slept late and didn't really move at all when I woke up. After a long while I talked myself into getting up and eating. I made myself another giant sandwich, with every veggie I could find on it. Today I paired it with a heaping pile of baby carrots. Then I went back to bed and worked on my laptop all day. It wasn't until Puese got home just before 6pm that I realized I hadn't gotten out of bed again, and it was totally dark in the room. Except, of course, for the light from my screen. He was so kind as to make me a chicken quesadilla on some sort of corn/flour hybrid tortilla that I didn't much care for. That was the end of that. I was being productive as I sat in bed all day. I worked on guest lists for a few different wedding related events. I regained access to a few accounts that I'd lost access to (dealt with customer service and everything). But I wasn't productive besides that. Maybe it's because I didn't have a definitive plan for today. I had no longing to do anything in particular. I had only decided that I'd work on guest lists today. As I didn't finish any of them, I suppose that proves that I loathe making them. Tomorrow, Puese does not have to go into work, so my day is not my own. That is made true moreso, by the fact that we have a memorial service to attend for Puese's uncle who died recently. Maybe he'll wake me up at a decent hour and I can at least eat on the regular.
From somewhere in or around
Temple City, CA, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment