January 13th 2013

It's getting pretty repetitive, my addressing the fact that I don't wake up early, or at a reasonable hour. So I'm not going to say anything about what time I wake up, unless it needs mentioning. That being said; When I woke up, I had a bowl of cereal. Yay for remembering to eat breakfast! The television was being occupied by Puese, so I hopped on the computer until he started complaining that he hadn't eaten anything yet, and I had to battle with his wits before I ended up making us both lunch. Sandwiches piled high with veggies, with a side of baby carrots and apples. It was shortly thereafter that we were informed that Axure was bringing us home lunch. There was at LEAST an hour in between that, maybe two. He brought us gyros from this place he likes that has gyros. I like gyros too, so I accepted it gladly. Video games were still being played on the tv after that so I continued on my computer until I had to get ready to go. We went to Puese's work after the holiday's, holiday party. I am that socially awkward person that can talk to people I don't really know, but am not good at it, and I don't know what to do with myself when I'm not being socially engaged. So I hovered where the food was and probably had too much of it. There were "healthier" options available. Healthier than I'd expected anyway. I also busied myself with whatever beverage was offered or handed to me. Which amounted to 3 total. Before too long though, we had to be on our way. We got home around 10pm. Puese was supposed to be up before 4am, so I let him get to sleep. I went to bed around 1am, once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment