April 12th 2013

-----Author's Note----
The following and all proceeding entries have an air of melancholy and defeatist. They are full of excuses, and were written by a depressed me. More recently I've taken control of my mood and I CHOOSE to be positive from now on. I will leave the previous entries published so that I can remember where I came from and where I don't want to go again. (There were some good days, but not many.) 


I didn't mention this the other day when it happened, but I am incapable of doing the capture for making the same sort of videos that I usually make, but I did end up posting a teeny tiny update on day 42 of my Beach Body Challenge. So there is a recent video up.
That being said, I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my hair. I'd like to continue the whole thing of not washing my hair every day. I had gotten it down to 3-5 days, but with exercising, and making myself sweat, I'm kinda grossed out by it after 2. The issue with washing it every other day is that day in between my hair gets sweaty and therefore looks greasy. Not right away, and not terribly. It doesn't LOOK terrible, but I know what it is. Another issue I'm having is with my hair dye. If you hadn't noticed yet; my hair is now teal. I LOVE my hair to be teal, but If I'm washing my hair all the time, my hair dye is not going to last as long. Now, I have heard rumors and been given links to a brand of hair dye that supposedly lasts longer and is less expensive than what I have been using. I will be investing in a trial of that in the next few weeks. However, if it's not all it's cracked up to be, then I have no idea what I'll do because I have one chance to get it right before I leave the state for a few weeks, and won't have the opportunity to fix it then.
But mostly, I'm trying to find a balance of keeping my hair healthy, teal, and clean, while exercising and getting the rest of me healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment