-----Author's Note----
The following and all proceeding entries have an air of melancholy and defeatist. They are full of excuses, and were written by a depressed me. More recently I've taken control of my mood and I CHOOSE to be positive from now on. I will leave the previous entries published so that I can remember where I came from and where I don't want to go again. (There were some good days, but not many.)
I'm not feeling like spending a whole lot of time at my computer today; so I've copy/pasted what I wrote in my teambeachbody.com blog:
Day 2 - Rockin Body
Yesterday was my first day of Rockin Body. I'm fortunate enough to have a fiance who's willing and able to eat healthy with me. To stand with me against the bad eating habits of the rest of the people that live in this house. It was a little rough sometime after lunch, but we survived. We sat down two days ago and created a meal plan for the week, using both the Rockin Body and Turbofire recipes I have for inspiration. Though, anything that felt like it was a diet and not real life was edited to fit into a reality we can handle. I am having my shakes in the morning, and he's having the breakfasts that we chose from the books. I like my shakes, but when we have breakfast together, I'm already a little jealous of the food. Just because I'm a foodie, and he's a good cook. In the next couple of weeks though, our schedules will change, and we won't be eating breakfast or lunch together except on the weekends anymore. We'll work it out though.
As far as the Rockin Body programs go: it's only day two, but I am really enjoying them. Once upon a time, I was a dancer. This is taking me back. I'm also finding that I'm ready and willing to do more than just the scheduled classes for the day. Because of this, I've also been following the Hip Hop abs schedule as well. I hope I don't peter out and give up on doing extra. I love to dance, and barely any of this feels like work. Even now, writing this, I'm wanting to do some more. I know my body can handle it. But I'll wait until tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment