Well,
yesterday's experiment was half bust. I cannot yet say if the deodorant itself doesn't work, but my reusing the deodorant tube thing didn't really work out. It solidified alright, just like I thought it would. But then it didn't turn up. So I cannot dispense it. So it's a solid tube of deodorant that I can't get to. GAH! I suppose I can remelt it and either figure out a way to get the tube to work, or put it in something else. I'll probably try to get the tube to work. That is, if I didn't break the turning mechanism when I was trying to force it up. I'll have to think it through a bit before I try anything. Unless of course someone has any suggestions, that'd be spectacular.
 |
| Pre-Feta Cheese |
Today's "Holistic" experiment was also a bust, so I had to turn to my personal "old" way of removing my nail polish. I also wasn't able to exercise today because I've run out of body wash... I suppose I could use a bar of soap, I'm pretty sure I still have some Dove bars around here somewhere... Anywho; Despite all my fails today, I'm still in a rather upbeat mood. This morning, I successfully made myself a "perfect" omelet. You may be thinking: What does she mean perfect? I mean; The egg poured in a perfect circle, which I was able to flip without breaking or messing up too badly, and I was able to fold without breaking it either. Also; I was able to create this omelet from the random bits that we actually do have in the kitchen still. I found a can of black olives, some salami, and provolone cheese, as well as minced garlic. Along with the two eggs and some milk, I figured it would make a pretty good omelet. I was only half right. After biting into it, I realized it needed something to even out the salami. I texted Puese and told him how I wished we had some Feta. Then I opened the fridge, and lo' we had some feta! It's a miracle. I sprinkled some of that on top, and it was really really good. Probably didn't need the provolone cheese on there, but I couldn't remove it after it was melted. Mmmmm... Omelet...
>Mix together 2 eggs with a little bit of milk, about half a tablespoon to a tablespoon's worth, with some minced garlic, about a teaspoon.
>Pour into already heated non-stick pan. Cook at med-low heat until the pan side is cooked. (I'd tell you what that is, but this was my first successful omelet, I'm no expert. It's usually hit or miss for me).
>Flip the egg over with a spatula of your choice. (I use a slotted turner).
>Add the salami and some sliced olives to one half of the egg. (I used two jumbo olives cut thin and three slices of salami, enough to cover the egg in one layer.)
>Either add the feta to the middle or save it for the topping.
>Fold the empty half of the egg over the other half with the salami and olives on it.
>Add the feta if you hadn't added it yet, and some more olives if you'd like to the top.
>Move to a plate and enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment