So internet; it's been a few days. No I haven't forgotten you. I haven't fallen off the wagon yet. Nor do I plan to. Yes, I understand that no one really "Plans" to fall off the wagon, it kinda just "happens" they say. Nevertheless, I have not. No, I've not been perfect. I've eaten junk and skipped days, but for the majority of the past three plus weeks, I've stuck with it, and I've always gone back. And I will continue to. True; my schedule may not want to allow me to continue, and the guest(s) soon to arrive at my house may put a kink in my step. But I'm really excited to learn this new dance, see how I work around real live people. Because they're the ones that matter, internet. Not you and your haters.
Perhaps, in this new adventure I can learn to help people better. Perhaps, I can be a motivation in my not giving up because things in life keep changing. Maybe I can show someone else how to go with the flow. Even when it's inconvenient, yes. True; the impossibility will come to pass that I cannot exercise for a day. True; that same day will be filled with faire food and over indulgences. It will also come with real life people and experiences that I probably wouldn't want to give up for exercise. However; The very next day I will be back at it again. AND; everyone needs a rest day. That will be mine.
How can I be so sure; Because I've made the commitment. I've even gone a step further in that commitment. Not only am I committed to getting fit and healthy by way of exercise, but by diet and Dr. as well. I've chosen to find out all those things that are hindering my health and fixing them. No; it won't be easy, and nothing will happen over night in this process, but I'm determined and committed to be the best me I can be, and be better than what I've ever been in the past. I'm not willing to settle for my situation and wallow in self pity any more. I am committed to this process and you (and your lovely haters) cannot stop me.
Til next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment